We're hiring! - Jobs at Emsisoft
We are currently seeking applicants who would like to join the Emsisoft team in the following positions:
For German-only job offers please refer to our German jobs page.
We are committed to providing home users and businesses with the best malware protection possible. In order to protect you against brand new online threats, we combine first-class dual-scanner technology with behavior blocker technology that has been developed to perfection over the years. Our products constantly win top rankings in independent comparative tests.
We are one of the youngest and smallest companies amongst the international competitors of the antivirus industry and mainly set ourselves apart from others through our premium products and first-class customer support.
Our company's organization has been entirely virtual since its foundation in 2003. Our approximately 25 employees are located all over the world, but work together as if they were in the same building.
Every year, more than one million users download our products. Market researchers estimated in 2011 that our company has a global market share of more than 1% in the antivirus software sector.
Emsisoft is currently seeking new employees to expand its web marketing team.
You will be responsible for improving and maintaining our multilingual websites. While a significant part of the job is HTML content editing for sales optimization, you will also be challenged daily with working out online-marketing campaigns and concepts for individual website parts.
This is a remote position and you will be working from home.
- Primary responsibility is focused on creating the best customer experience with our website. As we're an online business, the website is our most important channel to communicate our products and values to our customers.
- You'll implement product positioning and messaging to communicate the value proposition of the products.
- You'll create new pages in collaboration with a strong web marketing team and keep different language versions of the website synchronized with the help of our translation team.
- You'll develop and work out online marketing campaigns in detail and coordinate all required steps during the campaigns.
- You'll maintain relevant reporting and monitor the effectiveness of marketing activities and financial information for the marketing department.
- You'll track website performance and perform regular visitor analysis (Google Analytics).
Skills and qualifications:
- Substantial experience in a product marketing role (3+ years), within a B2C environment.
- Strong background in software industry or very similar areas.
- Hands on experience in HTML/CSS/JS. Knowledge of C# is a plus.
- Experience with Photoshop and creating HTML emails.
- Solid knowledge of Contao CMS.
- Knowledge of common source control systems like Subversion.
- Fluent written communication skills in English are a must. Native English speakers preferred. Knowledge of German, French or Russian is a plus.
What we can offer:
We are offering from 30h/week to full time employment as an independent contractor, working in an interesting field as part of a growing multi-cultural company. You will have flexible work hours providing the short daily meetings are covered. Your job will be completely location independent, assuming you have access to a reasonably fast and stable Internet connection.
Great! Please send an application including the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A short resume covering your previous 5 years of employment along with short descriptions of the main tasks you were responsible for.
- Please don't hesitate to include references to your previous work.
- Your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to your applications!
If you feel that your skills would offer the ideal complement to our team and can't wait to join us, feel free to send your proposal!